Get Inspired Training has delivered successful training programmes on a wide variety of software platforms and systems for large blue chip companies and global organisations such as:
When Businesses or other non-educational organisations invest in interactive Technology, the ROI (return on investment) is more clearly expressed, which usually translates into a need for staff training on a new system.
At this point we are introduced to the end user by a reseller partner who will contract us to work with them.
Our approach to the end user is consultative and involves a conversation to understand their business processes and vision for how they want to use the interactive technology, around which we design a bespoke programme of staff development.
There are a wide variety of applications and processes that are improved through the technology for instance:
- Using the interactive system as a formal and informal meeting rooms
- Internal & External Presentations or Training
- Video Conferencing and desktop sharing and mirroring
- Using the interactive system ~ as an informal meeting room
- Brainstorming/Idea Gathering
- Daily/weekly shop floor review meetings.